Note: Official publication of the Orenburg diocese. Left with 1873 on Apr. 1917, then under nazv. "The Orenburg church public bulletin" (till sound boards. 1917). In 1873�1906 Sheets 2 times in month were issued with frequency and consisted of informal and official departments, the late number of rooms increased to 52 in a year. In the edition questions of church life of life of the district were taken up. In official part as it was accepted, orders of the diocesan and higher authorities, extraction from reports of the ober-prosecutor of the Holy Synod, data on promotion and rewarding of clergymen of the diocese, protocols and minutes of congresses of clergy diocesan and district were printed. The informal department made generally lectures, articles on theological questions, missionary character and directed against split, sectarianism, on stories of edge and national education, the church and statistical description of arrivals, ethnographic and household supervision.